Photos that we have taken of craft projects can be used as long as the user agrees to the following terms:
- Images used must be credited to: The Purple Yarn (thepurpleyarn.com OR https://thepurpleyarn.com)
- In the case of images used on a website or blog, ensure you add an HTML link back to ‘The Purple Yarn’ WITHOUT the use of ‘no-follow’.
- You can use the pictures on Pinterest pins as part of a collage when you make roundup posts. But ensure you add a ‘do-follow’ link to the particular post/project in your roundup post
- If you are found to violate any terms, The Purple Yarn reserves the right to request images be removed with immediate effect.
- Usage of images from The Purple Yarn on social media is prohibited if you can’t attribute them back to our site.
If you have any doubts regarding the usage of any images on our site, please contact [email protected].